BRAKE DISC RUN OUT KIT
- A versatile tool that can be used on just about any rotating device
- Designed specifically to allow a Dial Test Indicator Gauge to be mounted firmly mounted in any position against the brake disc to measure disc warp or run-out on any rotating device
- Dial Test Indicator Gauge accurate to 0.01mm with a total deflection of 10mm
- Simple to adjust and lock in position
- A clever segmented steel mounting post allows the locking pliers to be firmly attached to any handy suspension bracket or component
- Universal fit suits most cars & trucks.
Can be used on motorcycles.
- Ideal for the measurement of run-out & end float on almost any rotating component including brake discs, drive flanges, differential drive flanges, propeller shafts, flywheels, crankshafts as well as ovality of crankshafts, bearings & lathe/turning machines